UNDP Commission announced results of the 1st round of the Small Grants Contest.
The winners are the following:
- Project “Nordic walking and photo traps on guard of urban forests” (Non-profit partnership “Great Baikal Trail – Buryatia”)
- Volunteer eco-action “In order to live better and pure, let’s clean up the shore of Baikal from plastic!” (NGO “Association of teachers-researchers”)
- Project “A clean shore of Baikal leads to a clean water in the lake” (Local public ecological organisation “Turka”)
- Project “Listen to watre voices!” (Non-profit partnership “Centre of education quality evaluation in the Republic of Buryatia”)
- Project “Protection of access to clean drinking water for the Turka settlement population” (Public organisation “Buryat regional department on Baikal”)
- Project “Travel to the world of water” (National Museum of the Republic of Buryatia”)
- Project “Экологический десант МББВС “Дальний берег” -2015 (АНО “Молодежный художественный театр”)
- Project “The Listvyanka settlement welcomes guests” (Charity foundation of the Irkutsky district development)
CONGRATULATIONS to the Winners!